Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Hey Everyone hows life treating everybody? I Hope you are all doing well and staying safe. So to let you know whats going on with my foot. Turns out I have a 2nd metatarsal stress fracture in my foot I will be getting xrays today at 1:45 or 11:45 for you guys i think. So I have been running around on that for the past 3 weeks and it popped a few days ago and that hurt pretty bad. It popped on the day that I puked 3 times and was super week and dehydrated and my entire body hurt haha, However I didn't want to cancel our dinner appointment and service appointment. I Threw up once in the morning, once at the ranch we were doing service at and the last time on a guys car coming home. So funny story about that the lady sitting in the passengers seat knew i was sick so when i asked him to pull over he wouldn't he didn't know why and was asking where do you want me to pull over. And I was fighting back puking all over his car. And said pull over please. several times then tried rolling the window down when I gave up on him pulling over, And the stupid window was locked. So I told him to roll the window down and he wouldn't then The lady in the passengers side was like "HES SICK HE'S SICK" So he rolled the window down and i just got my head out and blaarghed all over his car XD  haha oh well. It wasn't to smart of me to go out that day. In the morning I thought I'd be ok because I felt better immediately after throwing up, but as you can see it didn't work out that way. Anyways I'm not complaining I'm just telling you about my week, I thought this week was awesome even with some not so awesome incidents. We haven't had much luck finding anyone to talk to but we are still looking. By the way the library was closed yesterday so I'm emailing today. 

So in other news. Sarah the friend I had found a couple months ago is going to get baptized the 19th with her son Camden! I'm so excited for them and it is amazing to see how much she and her son have grown. Its fun to see how much someone can change and see the happiness that Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father can bring into someones life. I am grateful for the changes in my life and the change I have seen in others lives because of Jesus Christ and his Atonement I am grateful that we have a loving Heavenly Father who sent his only begotten son to die for us. I am grateful for my family, I am grateful for every single one of you and I thankful that I can call you all my friends. I hope that every one of you has a great day and a safe week. And know that you are loved. LOVE YOU GUYS   

No comments:

Post a Comment