Monday, September 21, 2015

So Tomorrow im going to be transferred to a new area so please hold any male or anything you might send. Here is the new mission office Address 777 Sunblest Boulevard, Fishers, Indiana 46038-1167. So it will be the new Address after September 28th.

And since Im moving to a different area ill let you all know what my new address will be. SO this last Saturday My friend Sara Harden was baptized :D She was the first person to let us into her house! When we were driving around I got lost and just decided to go into this random neighborhood. Well we parked and I looked around and saw this big interesting looking house and felt that we should go there because my companion Elder Hackney Who is the Assistant to the president)  told me to choose which house we would knock on first. So we approached this Big house and knocked on the door and no one answered and I saw there were numbers on the doors on the inside so we walked in and knocked on the door. No one answered. We turned around and knocked on the door behind us. And I heard a voice yelling "COME IN" so we looked at each other shrugged and opened the door and Sara was there on the couch and welcomed us in and and sat us down and yelled again saying " Camden! the ministers are here" and he came out and it all started there!

It has been the coolest thing to watch her grow and be strengthened! I love you guys and the work is good!  Have faith and trust in the lord for he will guide you in the right direction!! Love you guys Ill update you after I get my new companion and into my new area!

No comments:

Post a Comment