Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Hey Dad happy Fathers day! There is a lot and little going on right now. SO I thought about talking to my companion, which no matter what I say it will be ignored and he will not respond to it. He will just text on the phone or play on his Ipod. We have a new investigator and the guy is very Bible smart. So on Thursday we will bring a member from our ward to go with us to meet with him. his name is mike. I started reading the training manual. I will be Training myself. Almost all the Elders that I am with will be leaving this transfer next Wednesday. 20 new missionaries will be coming this transfer.

We think that one of our neighbors is dead because he has not come out of his apartment for a few weeks and we know this because a few weeks ago the apartment managers put a paper at each of our doors and his is leaning on the door and its been there for weeks. and the flies are everywhere in his apartment. There are tons and tons of them on his windows and sliding door. and his truck has been sitting outside. It could be a number of things. He could of had a ton of meat left out or he left his dog when he went to work. or I don't know but we do know he was older and had a stroke a while ago and had his mom start living with him... So my other neighbors are going to call in and see whats up.

So we got new ward missionaries finally and thank goodness. We only had one and she is a stud when it comes to missionary work. I forgot to tell you guys but like 2 weeks ago or a week ago I injured my wrist. I dislocated it trying to tackle my comp playing football with the guys XD we have been playing sports and lifting on our free time. I guess its their last chance to hang with each other so no matter what I do or say I am ignored and it happens anyways. However it is during later hours in the day after tracting hours. It has been a very slow month since not much is being done. My companion thinks its ok to interrupt people. I told him to knock it off but he says you learn to interrupt people because they can go on tangents and try to bible bash... That is stupid you don't do that to members XD So right now im learning to be more patient. My district leader said don't worry. it’s almost transfers and pretty soon you will have new people and hopefully less distractions for Tafuna. One day you will be with a very obedient companion and you will work super hard and it will be the best time. I am learning what kind of missionary I am not going to be. Ive been praying a ton. And went back to studying the basics of my purpose. Ive been asking for help and praying for everyone. so It will get better and I personally have been becoming more obedient like waking up early and doing what I can. Which I can still do better at.  

I love you dad. Happy father’s day ! I’m working towards being a great missionary!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment